Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Would the last hormone shut the door on the way out please.

Can I whisper in your ear,

I feel *ahem* normal.........

kinda like I felt when the thyroid medication kicked in after two years of undiagnosed hyperthyroidism.........

I am a bit perturbed (good word for a monday morning)......

I am worried it won't last and all the good intentions (aka jobs that NEED DOING) will disappear in a puff of dust/cat hair/dog hair/tidying/cleaning/ebay & bootfair organising.

Oh kettle's boiled, cup of tea?
x

PS forgot to ask doc for hormone blood test - bugger
PPS will get results of last weeks full blood count tomorrow hopefully - statins, I am coming to getttttt youuuuuu!
PPPS new partial denture tomorrow - cor, sex on legs, that's me that is.

1 comment:

  1. Be careful of those statins - do a LOT of reading about them. I won't take them at all.

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.