Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Hi there

I hope everyone has had a lovely day.

Tomorrow I may write about today and yesterday.

I truly appreciate everyone who reads this  and I would like to say hello to my two new followers, Carol and Pretty vintage roses.

I am doubting myself and am concerned about bumming people out with my whimpering.  On the other hand it brings some relief to my worrisome head.

My daughter is happy and light and free.  I am thankful for this.

The day is nearly over.

I am glad.

x

1 comment:

  1. keep writing girl, if people don't like it, they wont read. However, it seems more people are reading, so I think your fears are ungrounded.
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.