Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Feckin' Hormones

Sorry could not write anything for a while, there has been a major hormone swell this week.  This sucks my brain right out of my skull and couldn't have picked a worse time for this to happen.

Not to mention my son (who came off the citalopram too soon too quickly) having a massive dip as well.  Luckily he asked for help, went to docs and also told his boss and director who were very understanding and gave him a week of unpaid leave.  He is still in his induction period, but as he works in the caring field there is a lot of understanding, and praise too because he talked to them instead of just carrying on and then falling apart as so many others do.

I am feeling a mite better and able to function and be crochet creative too.  go me.

Bye for now,

from the slightly more hairy hobbit woman (bleh)
x

PS Son is feeling better now.

PPS there is a slight rumour (also my daughter saw him in his car drive in the gates) that a certain ex-Eastenders Mitchell brother has moved in at the bottom of my road (though why he would pick this crappy town I do not know, maybe he got a lot of house for his money).  That accounts for the very discreet and gorgeous works that has been going on at the loverly old house that I walk past sometimes.  I may become a stalker.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE tell me it is my favourite, Ross Kemp? I just have a thing for bald men!!
    On the Citalopram front, I found it incredibly difficult to get off it...the side effects are horrible, but it is worth persevering with. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't possibly comment, as I have not seen with my own slightly myopic eyes! I hope so, as he was always my fave too. yum. To be fair he can be on the motorway in about 7-8 mins from his front gates, so that would explain a lot. This county is the favourite place to be for tv personalities lol.
    Much love and thanks for your support.
    x

    ReplyDelete

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.