Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

The FW has the miseries...

Yeah,welcome to my world, mate.

He sold the van on Monday, but is pissed off the money hasn't come through yet.

He is now saying he feels that nothing is worth it and why bother etc.  I don't reply.  I can't.  I have no sympathy at all.

Incidentally, since reading out my first (severe) diagnosis to the Best Friend, 2 weeks ago now, she has not asked once how I am.  Yeah great.  I have visited her last week and phoned this week.  I may have to leave it a while now.

To change the subject a little, I mentioned the fish that FW got on freecycle, and one big bugger.  I swear it watches me when I am hanging the washing.  I am still using the little winter line on the patio area which is right next to the big pond.  This fish is massive and loiters in the corner and when I stand there it raises it's head and I can see the bloody eyes.  (I'm gonna need a bigger boat).

I had a nice day today.  I like that.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.