Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Slightly suspicious cleaning

The FW is cleaning the car, cul-leaning it.  A proper valet, even the engine has been washed, no joke.  This may be the cleanest it has been since we bought it about 3-4 years ago.  The dent/scratch from 18 months ago (ice) is being buffed out, it's only been rusting there since January 2012.  Something is being planned or he has got something up his sleeve.  Watch this space.

On the same subject, sort of, I have regained a little energy and am able to do several things in one day.  Yep, multi-tasking me*.  Ironing And vacuuming And dog walking And washing And side alley/cat litter tray/dustbin dealing with, not forgetting planning the journey for tomorrow's cardiac clinic for the girl.  Now she has been moved to the Adult clinic they (some Professor person) wants to see her..... she isn't pleased.

A random pic just to see if I can remember how to do it - I need to upload some up to date stuff!

The above photo is a brooch I made for a friend last year, I didn't make the scarf it is pinned to. I have now given away all my brooches and key ring hearts and now need to get organised and make more for the stash box.  My crochet is disorganised at present.  It is on my list of 'sorting out'.  I Will get there.

See you soon,

xx

*any one of these tasks would have been insurmountable in The Bad Times.

1 comment:

This is a place for me, to try and make sense of my world, and my place in it. My family and friends do not know about this, I need some privacy, peace and freedom.
Please don' t leave unkind comments, I have enough of that in 'real life'.